Welcome to the Bozeman Street Report website
Through this page you can find information about long-term street construction and closures around town during these summer months!
How do you find out which streets, sidewalks and trails are impacted, and when?
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook @BZNStreetReport
- Listen for our updated weekly radio spots on local radio stations.
- Watch Montana This Morning or visit KBZK.com.
- See below for a list of long-term street projects. Each project includes an outline of the reason for the project, timeline, who is responsible (city, MDT, private developer, etc.), and contact number to call for more detailed information.
A few notes:
- We will report on projects, closures, and detours that we are aware of. This website is not updated daily (in real time), but we will do our best to keep Facebook and Twitter updated daily.
- Main Street, Rouse, North 19th, and North 7th are state roadways and are maintained by the Montana Department of Transportation. We will include closures and detours for those streets as information is available to us.
- Some projects by private developers, Northwestern Energy, or other entities may not be reported to us and therefore are not included in our street reports.
Street Construction Safety Tips
- Slow down in construction zones and obey posted speed limits
- Watch for signs and flaggers
- Plan ahead for possible delays
- Consider alternative routes
Latest Street Report Update (check below):
Location: Flanders Mill to Fowler
Estimated Start: August 2019
Location: Front Street & Haggerty Lane from Tamarack to the Softball Complex
Estimated Start: June 29, 2020
Estimated Completion: Fall 2020
Contact: COP Construction: 406-656-4632 or 406-850-8274 / City of Bozeman Engineering Dept: Bob Murray, Project Engineer 406-582-2280
Location: Water Reclamation Facility (2245 Springhill Rd) to Baxter Lane
Estimated Start: Unknown
Estimated Completion: 8 months
Contact: COP Construction: 406-656-4632
Location: North 17th Avenue and Augusta Drive
Estimated Start: August 2020
Estimated Completion: 2 months
Contact: City of Bozeman Engineering Division: Kellen Gamradt, Project Engineer 406-582-2280
Location: Oak & 27th
Estimated Completion: Summer 2020
Contact: City of Bozeman Engineering Department: Bob Murray, Project Engineer 406-582-2280
Location: Near Graf Street
Estimated Start: Ongoing
Contact: Developer Project - Sime Construction 406-570-9007 or Madison Engineering 406-586-0262
Location: Cattail Street and Max Avenue
Estimated Start: July 2020
Contact: Developer Project - Sime Construction 406-582-9841 or Madison Engineering 406-586-0262
Location: N. 5th Avenue between Tamarack Street to just south of Aspen Street
Start Date: Monday, June 15
Contact: Developer Project - Knife River: Josh Walter 406-388-6832 email@example.com
Access full size Street Report Application