Where do we plow? When do we plow?
Are you a neighbor wondering when we plow residential streets? Or maybe you want to know what the deal is with parking your car street-side during the winter months? Learn more about snow plowing
Want to know where the plow is at next? Find and receive more plowing info:
- Receive updates on where the City will be plowing by signing up for Nextdoor at www.nextdoor.com
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter at BZNStreetReport
- Receive eNotifications for Bozeman Street Report by going to www.bozeman.net/enotifications – be sure to check “street report”
- Find more snow removal information on this page! Or call the Streets Division at 406-582-3202
Latest Street Report Update (check below):
Access full size Street Report Application
Snow routes are prioritized as listed below.
- The RED colored routes on this map are the first to be cleared after a snow event and are considered the priority routes.
- Crews finish most priority routes between 3:00 AM – 8:00 AM, unless it is heavy deep snow.
- These arterial and collector streets are prioritized because they see heavier traffic and emergency personnel use.
- Subdivisions and residential streets (YELLOW Routes on the map) are not plowed until four or more inches have fallen, and many additional factors are taken into account when prioritizing these routes.
- Some of the priority “Piggybacked routes” are completed by multiple trucks working in tandem.
- Streets shown in BLUE are privately maintained and are NOT cleared by the City.
- MDT maintains Main/Huffine, N 19th, N Rouse, & N 7th (ORANGE Routes on the map)