It's that time of year! Leaf pickup begins October 22. To find out when they'll be picking up in your area or for more information, please visit The Fall Cleanup page and select the link for either the Core Pickup Schedule or the Subdivision Pickup Schedule depending on where you live. To help with the pickup:
- Pickup will take place October 22 - November 13.
- Please move your car when you see our street maintenance signs (or before leaving town) so we can scoop up leaves.
- Rake your leaves into the street the day before the scheduled pickup.
- Pickup will take place October 25 - November 14.
- Collect your leaves in paper compostable leaf bags, available at local hardware and garden stores and supermarkets.
- Before your scheduled pickup, place your contained leaves on the boulevard.
- If you miss your day or want to rake ahead, you can bring your leaves to us. A compost truck and roll off dumpsters will be available from 10:00 am until 2:00 pm on three Saturdays, October 27th, November 3rd, and November 10th at the City Shop Complex, 814 North Bozeman Avenue.
Do It Yourselfers
View full size mapping application HERE
A few tips to keep you traveling smoothly this summer:
- Give construction crews a wide berth!
- Watch for bike lanes and designated bike routes (marked with bike “sharrows” on the pavement) and respect bike commuters.
- Maintain any sidewalks in disrepair in front of your home.
- Park off street when possible to make room for street sweepers.
- Be mindful of yard debris or other waste heading into stormwater intakes. Do your part to protect our urban waterways.
- Give each other – and construction crews – a wave! Summer is short in Montana; enjoy every moment while crews upgrade everyone’s travel experience.