The City of Bozeman allows the public to reserve 4 park facilities for private gatherings, company picnics, family picnics, and other functions.
- There are 3 reservation time blocks:
- 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- 5:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- 9:00 am – 11:00 pm
- A security/cleaning deposit is required and will hold your reservation. See each facility page for details. (links below)
- To check the availability of dates at a specific facility or for any other questions or concerns, please call the Parks & Recreation office at 406-582-2290.
- Our office hours are 8:30 am-Noon and 1:00-4:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Non-profit rates are 50% off and apply to Beall Center, Lindley Center, and Story Mansion fees only. Documentation proof is required. The deposit must be made in the name of the non-profit, either by check or credit card.
- Once you are ready to place your reservation, you will need to come to the Story Mill Community Center at 600 Bridger Drive to pay the deposit and other fees as they apply.
- Facility Refund Policy: When a reservation is cancelled or a change is requested more than 14 days prior to the reservation date, a $25 processing fee will be held from the deposit. If the cancellation or change occurs 14 days or less, the full deposit will be held back.
- See details, photos and reservation forms for each of our 4 rental facilities with the links below:
No facilities found.