The Support Services Division is comprised of a captain, a sergeant, a sworn community resource officer, a civilian code compliance officer, an animal control officer, a fleet maintenance coordinator, a police information specialist, and several volunteers.
The Support Services Division is responsible for such things as:
- Animal Control
- Code Compliance
- Fleet Purchasing and Maintenance
- Department Training
- Volunteer Program
- Recruitment and Hiring
- Public Education and Training
- Uniform Purchasing
- Equipment Purchasing and Maintenance
- Community Outreach Programs, such as:
- Citizen's Police Academy
- the Bozeman Police Landlord Partnership
- National Night Out Against Crime
- involvement in numerous neighborhood associations
- Community Events:
- Shop with a Cop
- Coffee with a Cop
The Support Services Division is located in our substation downtown at 30 North Rouse.
Call us at 406-582-2234
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. Closed on weekends and holidays.