Brochures and FAQs

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
  • How can I update a Montana Property Record Form?

  • What incentives are available for Historic Preservation?

  • May I add an Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) to my property?

  • What do I need to know about the demolition of structures in the NCOD?

  • What do I need to know about replacing windows in my historic home?

  • Where can I find documents about my historical property?

  • Can a subdivision be changed after it receives approval?

  • What are the City limits?

  • What do I need to know about building a fence?

  • What are the guidelines for storage sheds?

  • Are Little Free Libraries Permitted?

  • Where can I get more information about my property?

  • How do I know what zone I'm in?

  • How do I know if my home is historic?

  • What is the entryway corridor overlay district?

  • What flexibility do I have with regards to Land Use?

  • How do I know when to submit a development application and what type is needed?

  • Why is Franchise Architecture discouraged in the City?

  • Can a Site Development Plan be changed after it is approved?

  • Do I need a permit to move earth on my site?

  • Are Medical Marijuana Businesses pemitted?

Community Development Brochures