Before You Apply
There are a couple of steps you can take prior to filling out an application:
- Find your Property on the City Map and determine if your project is permitted within your zone.
- Review the City’s FAQs and Brochures page to help you understand the Development Review Process and determine which Development Applications you may need.
- Some projects require a Completeness Review prior to submittal. Please check the list below to determine if this is a necessary step for your type of application.
Completeness Review Appointments | Required for Application Types Listed Below
If you are submitting one of the following projects, be sure to click on the link below to schedule an intake meeting (completeness review) for submittal:
- Site Plan
- Master Site Plan
- Conditional Use Permit
- Zoning Variance
- Zone Map Amendment
- UDC Text Amendment
- Growth Policy Amendment
- Annexation, Regulated Activities in Wetlands
- Subdivision Pre-Application
- Subdivision Preliminary Plat
- PUD Concept Plan, or PUD Preliminary Plan.