We're working on improving the available project information online.
Stay tuned for more information available Spring, 2019!
Why Bozeman Plans
- Promote public health and safety
- Create a functional community that is beautiful, healthful and efficient
- Balance the desires of the City Commission, Developers and Individuals in the Community
- Support economic development
- Planning Division Website Assistance
- Building Permit Questions
- Business Licenses including Standard, Mobile Vending and Medical Marijuana
- Short Term Rental Assistance - Eligibility & Registration Portal Navigation
- Project File Viewing (for larger requests, please utilize the City Clerk's Record's Request form)
- Prints or Copies are available at $0.50/page
- See Below for Project Drop-off Hours and Appointments
Services by Appointment or Specific Hours:
Small Project Drop-off - NEW!!!
**Open Hours Mondays & Tuesdays from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM**
- Commercial Certificate of Appropriateness (CCOA)
- Concept Review (CONR)
- Condominium Review (CR)
- Improvement Agreement (IA)
- Informal (INF)
- Modification to an Approved Plan (MOD)
- Neighborhood Certificate of Appropriateness (NCOA)
- Security Reduction/Release (SRR)
- Special Temporary Use Permit (STUP)
- Special Use Permit (SUP)
- Subdivision Exemption (SE)
Planner-On-Call Office Hours:
General Questions? Schedule during Planner-On-Call Hours using the 'Schedule Now' link to meet with a Planner one on one.
These services include:
- Project-Specific Planning & Zoning Questions
- Property-Specific Planning & Zoning Questions
- Certificate of Appropriateness (COA) & Historic Preservation Questions
- Planning File Search
Completeness Reviews are 10 Minute Drop-Off Appointments for the application types listed below. If you have in-depth questions and would like to meet with a Planner, please schedule a Planner-On-Call appointment .
- Annexation, Regulated Activities in Wetlands (ANNX)
- Conditional Use Permit (CUP)
- Growth Policy Amendment (GPA)
- Master Site Plan (MSP)
- PUD Concept Plan, or PUD Preliminary Plan (PUD)
- Site Plan (SP)
- Subdivision Final Plat (FP)
- Subdivision Pre-Application (PA)
- Subdivision Preliminary Plat (PP)
- UDC Text Amendment
- Zoning Variance (ZVAR)
- Zone Map Amendment (ZMA)
Free Tax Assistance
Tax help is available at the Library Tuesdays during tax season from February 5 - April 16. Appointments are required: call (406)586-6641 or (406)587-8666.
What the Plow Crews have been working on the last couple of days.
01/22/2019 4:00 PM
Notice of Passage of Resolution of Intention to Create Special Improvement District Number 747 for Manley Road
01/20/2019 6:00 AM