Public Parking Facilities:
The Parking Division manages the following public parking facilities:
- Parking Garage
- Bridger Park Downtown Garage (26 E. Mendenhall)
- Off-Street Lots
- 1 lot on Rouse Ave.
- 2 lots on Willson Ave
- 1 lot on Black Ave
Downtown Parking Rates:
- On-Street - Limited to two hours of FREE parking; after 2 hours, in the same place, parking citation is issued.
- Garage Hourly Rates - First 2 hours are FREE - $1/hour thereafter
- Surface Lot Monthly Rates - $45
- Garage Monthly Rates - $60 Regular - $70 basement
- 10% Discount for annual permits
"48" Hour Violations
The City of Bozeman requires that all vehicles parked on city streets move every 48 hours (Section 36.04.260 municipal code). This is necessary to be sure that the public streets are being used for appropriate parking, not the long term storage of vehicles, campers, etc. The Parking Services Division enforces this regulation with a $30 citation. After the issuance of two (2) consecutive citations, a vehicle will be turned over to the Code Enforcement Division to be towed off the street. For more information on "48 hour" violations contact Ed Meece, Parking Program Manager.
Bozeman Parking Commission
Information on the Bozeman Parking Commission can be found on the city's advisory board information page.