Licenses and Permits

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The Finance Department processes all applications for alcohol and pet licenses and permits.

For assistant with Business Licenses, please visit the Planning Division. 


Beer Licensing Beer License Alcohol Licensing Alcohol License Kennel License Kennel License Pet License Pet License Urban Chicken Permit Urban Chicken Permit