Sidewalk Repair and Maintenance
Property owners are required to maintain or repair all public sidewalks adjacent to their property.
A sidewalk/driveway application must be submitted to the City Engineer's office prior to constructing or replacing sidewalks in the public right-of-way. Sidewalks must also be inspected prior to pouring. To schedule an inspection, please call 582-2280.
- Sidewalk/Driveway & Curb Cut Application
- Bozeman Municipal Code Sec. 34.06.010
- Sidewalk and Driveway Specifications
- Encroachment Permit (Downloadable PDF) Encroachment Permit (Online Form)
- Sidewalk/Driveway & Curb Cut Permit (Downloadable PDF) Sidewalk and/or Driveway Curb Cut Permit Application (Online Form)
- Sign Installation or Change Permit (Downloadable PDF)
- Street-Cut Application
- Public Right of Way Utility Occupancy Form
- Utility Occupancy of Right of Way Guidelines
Street Closure Updates
Street Reports - Stay updated on the latest closures, street conditions, and construction reports.