Development Applications

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

2018 Fee Update

Please note that our fees changed effective January 1st, 2018.  We are currently working on updating our development applications to reflect this change.  There is a revision date shown on the bottom, right-hand corner of the form.  Please reference our 2018 Fee Schedule for current fees.

Thank you for your patience!

Required Forms

How do you know what forms you'll need?  Nearly all applications require the Development Review Application (A1) as it acts as a cover sheet with contact information.

Below you will find applications and checklists for our Development Review process.  Please check the bottom of each application to see what other required forms you'll need.  An example of how this is displayed is below:

The above example shows a Conditional Use Permit (CUP) application,  which would require the CUP application along with an A1 Development Review Application form (A1), Noticing Material Checklist (N1) and SP/SP1 (if the project is new construction).

 Please reach out to our office if you need assistance determining which forms your project requires.

Amendment Applications and Checklists

General Application Materials

Subdivision Applications and Checklists

Zoning Applications and Checklists