UPDATED FORM: Development Review Application (A1)
The new development review application form (A1) includes two new fillable image fields that you must provide images for:
1) The project image field is an image of your choosing that best represents the project. This could be a front elevation, a colored perspective of the building, a preliminary plat layout or site plan.
2) The vicinity map field shows the project location and the larger vicinity around the project site with the street names identified so that your site can be shown in relation to the neighborhood that it is located in.
To upload images click into the image field and a dialogue box will open for you.
How do you know what forms you'll need? Nearly all applications require the Development Review Application (A1) as it acts as a cover sheet with contact information.
Below you will find applications and checklists for our Development Review process. Please check the bottom of each application to see what other required forms you'll need. An example of how this is displayed is below:
The above example shows a Conditional Use Permit (CUP) application, which would require the CUP application along with an A1 Development Review Application form (A1), Noticing Material Checklist (N1) and SP/SP1 (if the project is new construction).
Please reach out to our office if you need assistance determining which forms your project requires.
Amendment Applications and Checklists
General Application Materials
- Administrative Project Decision Appeal (APA)
- Conceptual Review (CONR)
- Development Review Application (A1)
- Extension to Approved Plan (EXT)
- Improvements Agreement (IA)
- Improvements Agreement Security Reduction or Release (SRR)
- Noticing Materials & Posting Instructions (N1)
- Plans and Specifications (PLS)
- Revision and Correction (RC)
Subdivision Applications and Checklists
- Preliminary Plat Checklist (PP1)
- PUD Concept Plan (PUDC)
- PUD Final Plan Required Materials (PUDF)
- PUD Preliminary Plan (PUDP)
- Subdivision Exemption (SE)
- Subdivision Final Plat (FP)
- Subdivision Pre-Application Checklist (PA1)
- Subdivision Pre-Application Plan (PA)
- Subdivision Preliminary Plat (PP)
- Subdivision Variance (SVAR)
Zoning Applications and Checklists
- Commercial/Non-Residential Certificate of Appropriateness (CCOA)
- Conditional Use Permit (CUP)
- Condominium Review (CR)
- Demolition Checklist (DEM)
- Historic Neighborhood Certificate of Appropriateness (NCOA)
- Informal Review (INF)
- Master Site Plan (MSP)
- Modification/Amendment to Approved Plan (MOD)
- Reasonable Accommodation (RA)
- Site Plan Checklist (SP1)
- Site Plan Required Materials (SP)
- Special Temporary Use Permit (STUP)
- Tax Abatement for Historic Preservation Checklist
- Telecommunications Review Checklist
- Wetland Review Checklist (WR)
- Zoning Variance (ZVAR)
- Zoning Verification (ZV)