IMPORTANT NOTE RELATED TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC: Pursuant to the Declaration of Emergency for the City of Bozeman the City Manager issued Order ED-07 which states in part:
- In accordance with the City's published instructions to bidders, effective immediately sealed bids must be submitted in hard copy as instructed in the Contract's Instructions to Bidders, so that the bid is received by the City Clerk no later than the date and time specified in the invitation to bid. Bids must be submitted by mail or by overnight delivery only; bidders shall not deliver bids by hand to the City Clerk. All existing bid advertisements will be amended through the issuance of an addendum in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders.
- As of 8:00AM, Friday, March 27, 2020, all proceedings for bid openings must provide for a publicly accessible internet streamed video meeting using an online videoconferencing platform. It is during this video meeting where the bids must be opened and read aloud. Instructions for attending the online meeting will be provided through the issuance of an addendum in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders.
- The City Manager, the City Public Works Director, or the City Engineer may, in their discretion, delay the scheduled opening of bids and proposals for existing advertised invitations. Such delays will be communicated as an amendment to the invitation to bid announcement on the City's Bids/RFPs/RFQs website and by bid addendum to all people and organizations on the plan holder's list.
- Contract documents must be made available upon request to interested parties, but bids must be submitted in accordance with paragraph 1 above.
- All other bidding requirements not in conflict with this Order remain valid.
- This Order will be in place until cancelled or superseded by subsequent Order of the City Manager.
- All City departments must take all steps necessary to implement this Order.
|*AMENDED* BID: Manley Road from Griffin Drive to Gallatin Park Drive||03/22/2020 6:00 AM||04/14/2020 2:00 PM||Open|
|*AMENDED* Bid: Davis Lane Lift Station and Norton East Ranch Outfall Sewer||03/15/2020 6:00 AM||04/15/2020 2:00 PM||Open|
|*AMENDED* Bid: Front Street Interceptor Sanitary Sewer Main Replacement||03/15/2020 6:00 AM||04/07/2020 2:00 PM||Open|
|*AMENDED* Bid: Aspen Street and 5th Avenue Improvements||03/08/2020 6:00 AM||04/07/2020 3:00 PM||Open|
|*AMENDED* RFP: Fowler Avenue Connection Main Street to Oak Street||03/08/2020 6:00 AM||04/08/2020 3:00 PM||Open|
|*AMENDED* RFP: Kagy Boulevard Signal Timing Analysis and Pedestrian Hybrid Beacon Design||03/08/2020 6:00 AM||04/08/2020 3:00 PM||Open|
|*AMENDED* Bid: 2020 Street Improvements Project||03/01/2020 6:00 AM||03/31/2020 2:00 PM||Closed|
|RFQ - Bozeman Railroad Quiet Zone||02/09/2020 6:00 AM||03/03/2020 3:00 PM||Closed|