**NOTICE** Building Division Front office staff will be in Training September 12th. Permits, applications and plans will not be processed on this day. Walk ins to meet with Plan Reviewers will be limited to 2-3pm. Thank you for your patience.
The mission of the Building Division is to provide the community with a source of knowledge and expertise in the review of building plans and the inspection of building projects to safeguard health, safety, property and public welfare. The service that the Building Division Team provides for the community will be based on the following criteria:
- Service will be provided to the community in a professional, helpful and polite manner.
- Communication will be effective, precise and technically correct.
- Review of building project plans will be quick, concise and thorough with public safety the paramount objective.
- Problems will be resolved within the guidelines of the adopted codes to maintain safety, consistency and fairness to all members of the public.
- Inspection of building projects will be performed in a courteous, timely and precise manner.
- The members of the Building Division Team will be a competent source of knowledge, education and assistance for the community in their building projects.
The Building Division team will continually strive to improve the public's satisfaction with our service, professionalism and knowledge. Community awareness and education is an important function of the Building Division and will continue to be an important part of our building permit process.
Plans Examiners Appointments:
Appointments can be made with our Plan Examiners through out the week on projects or questions that will take more than 10 minutes. To schedule this, please click below to sign into Schedulicity to make an appointment.