Downtown Bozeman Improvement Plan Update
The 2009 Downtown Bozeman Improvement Plan paved the way for many recent improvements over the past nine years – from building facade renovations to street tree plantings to the addition of dozens of new units of downtown housing. Now, it’s time to update the plan and chart a new path for the next decade. Join us to shape the future of your Downtown.
Participate in our weekly surveys!
Each survey focuses on a specific downtown topic:
- Equity and Affordability Survey: Please CLICK HERE to take the short survey and let us know what you think about downtown accessibility, equity and affordability.
- Street Configuration Survey: Please CLICK HERE to take the short survey and let us know what you think about the downtown street network.
- Open Space Survey: Please CLICK HERE to take the short survey and let us know what you think about downtown parks and open spaces.
- Shopping & Dining Survey: Please CLICK HERE to take the short survey and let us know what you think about shopping and dining downtown.
Thanks to everyone who participated in the week-long events for the Downtown Bozeman Improvement Plan from August 12th to August 17th. Your ideas are helping us shape the future of Downtown Bozeman. To date, we have received feedback from approximately 380 people.
- 144 online survey responses
- 165+ participants in five community workshops*
- 155 comment flags placed
- 227 comments overall - sticky notes, flags, postcards
- 68 stakeholder interviews
To view and download the presentations from engagement week, click the “Documents” menu at the top of this web page. There you will find the Downtown Plan engagement week community presentation and the summary presentation.
Please visit our website, www.downtownbozeman.org/plan for updates and for more information about the project process.
Prior Involvement Opportunities:
Exciting Things are Happening in Long Range Planning
09/24/2018 8:42 AM