RFQ: Stormwater Division Professional Engineering On-Call Services
- Department:City Commission, City Clerk, Engineering, Stormwater
- Category:Bids \ RFPs \ RFQs
- Start Date:06/30/2019 6:00 AM
- Close Date:07/19/2019 2:00 PM
REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS
City of Bozeman Stormwater Division Professional Engineering On-Call Services
The City of Bozeman (COB) is seeking Requests for Qualifications (RFQ) from engineering consultants qualified to provide professional services on an on-call basis for planning, engineering design, construction administration, and other services related to a variety of Stormwater Division projects.
Copies of the proposed Scope of Services, Proposal Requirements, and Consultant Selection Criteria are available at the Office of the Stormwater Division, P.O. Box 1230, 20 East Olive Street, Bozeman, Montana 59771-1230, or by calling 406-582-2270 during normal business hours.
All Proposals must contain the following information:
- Company name, email, phone number, and project manager contact information;
- A narrative that describes the consultant’s specific qualifications and understanding of the services for which the COB is requesting assistance;
- A narrative that describes specific challenges associated with the required work and unique solutions available to deliver successful projects;
- An example project schedule that depicts the tasks typical of a project classification for which the COB is requesting the consultant’s qualifications;
- Information for the key members of the consultant team, including names, capacity, unique capabilities, professional background, technical experience, and resumes;
- A completed and signed Non-Discrimination Affirmation Form (Attachment A); and
- A marked-up version of the base Task Order Professional Services Agreement with the consultant’s requested revisions. If no revisions will be requested, a statement to this effect shall be provided (Attachment B).
Consultants shall submit five copies of their proposal, and one electronic searchable PDF file, to the COB Clerk no later than 2:00 pm on July 19, 2019, clearly marked “Stormwater Division Professional Engineering On-Call Services Request for Qualifications.” Proposals must be shipped or hand delivered to:
City Clerk, City of Bozeman
121 N. Rouse Ave., Suite 200
Bozeman, MT 59715
Responses received after 2:00 p.m., on this date will not be considered. This Request for Proposals will be published in the Bozeman Daily Chronicle on the following dates: June 30th and July 7th.
Any submitting entity under this invitation for proposals must sign and return the required affirmation stating that they will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, marital status, national origin, or because of actual or perceived sexual orientation, gender identity or disability in the exercise of contract should it be awarded to that entity. Each entity submitting under this notice shall also recognize in writing the eventual contract will contain a provision prohibiting discrimination as described above and this prohibition on discrimination shall apply to the hiring and treatment of the Contractor’s employees and to all subcontracts.
The right is reserved to reject any or all proposals received, to waive informalities, to postpone the award of the contract for a period of not to exceed Sixty (60) days, and to accept the proposal which is in the best interests of the Owner.
The City of Bozeman is required to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
DATED at Bozeman, Montana, this 24th day of June, 2019
City of Bozeman
Published Bozeman, Montana:
June 30, 2019
July 7, 2019