RFP: City Street Light Audit
- Department:City Commission, City Clerk, Engineering, Streets
- Category:Bids \ RFPs \ RFQs
- Start Date:06/23/2019 6:00 AM
- Close Date:07/16/2019 5:00 PM
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
City Street Light Audit
The City of Bozeman is seeking project specific proposals from qualified firms for professional engineering services for completion of a street lighting audit in the City of Bozeman.
Copies of the proposed Scope of Services and consultant Qualifications Evaluation Criteria are available at the Office of the City Engineer, P.O. Box 1230, 20 East Olive Street, Bozeman, Montana 59771-1230, or by calling 406-582-2280 during normal business hours.
All Proposals must contain the following information:
1. Project management chart.
2. Proposed general time schedule, including start and completion dates.
3. Specific current workloads of the proposed project team members.
4. At the discretion of the firm, no more than five (5) typewritten single-spaced pages more fully describing the firm's qualifications for the specific project.
5. At the discretion of the firm, a company brochure.
6. A completed and signed Non-Discrimination Affirmation Form
7. A detailed description of any changes the firm wishes to make to the proposed Professional Services Agreement Form
Three copies of the proposal must be submitted no later than 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, July 16, 2019 to:
City Engineering Office
20 East Olive Street
PO Box 1230
Bozeman, Montana 59771-1230
Responses received after 5:00 p.m., on this date will not be considered. This Request for Proposals will be published in the Bozeman Daily Chronicle on the following dates: June 23rd, June 30th & July 7th.
Any submitting entity under this invitation for proposals must sign and return the required affirmation stating that they will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, marital status, national origin, or because of actual or perceived sexual orientation, gender identity or disability in the exercise of contract should it be awarded to that entity. Each entity submitting under this notice shall also recognize in writing the eventual contract will contain a provision prohibiting discrimination as described above and this prohibition on discrimination shall apply to the hiring and treatment of the Contractor’s employees and to all subcontracts.
The right is reserved to reject any or all proposals received, to waive informalities, to postpone the award of the contract for a period of not to exceed Sixty (60) days, and to accept the proposal which is in the best interests of the Owner.
The City of Bozeman is required to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
DATED at Bozeman, Montana, this 20th day of June, 2019.
City of Bozeman
Published Bozeman, Montana:
June 23, 2019
June 30, 2019
July 7, 2019