Below is a list of vacancies the City of Bozeman is currently recruiting to fill. Click on the position title to view the Position Vacancy Announcement, which gives a full description of the position, duties, pay and how to apply.
Part-time Recreation Leader I
- Type:Part Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$11.25/hour
- Posted Date:05/30/2017
- Deadline to Apply:06/30/2017
In this role you will organize, implement, evaluate, and market assigned recreation programs and events for people of all ages and abilities in the community and to be creative and inventive under the guidelines to ensure community participation and satisfaction of the event attendees. Perform directly related work as required.
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- To comply with Child Labor Laws must be of legal age to perform the duties of the position;
- Experience (at least 3 months) in leading recreational activities for youth and adults;
- OR Any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform the work.
- Experience working with children ages 2-5 is preferred;
- Experience in skateboarding is preferred;
- Some knowledge of child development and behavior is preferred.
REQUIRED SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
Must possess the following current certifications, or be able to obtain them within the first three months of employment:
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
BARGAINING UNIT: None
FAIR LABOR STANDARDS ACT STATUS: Non-Exempt
WORK WEEK: 12-14 hours/week from August 28th - June 10th; 26-30 hours/week from June 12th - August 25th
SUPERVISOR: Assistant Recreation Manager
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open Until Filled
- Complete a City of Bozeman Application online;
- Attach a resume;
- Attach completed Supplemental Questionnaire (located in the link below - download, complete, and save the questionnaire prior to completing the application; you will attach it to the application.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS MAY NOT BE CONSIDERED. PLEASE BE SURE TO SUBMIT ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AND COMPLETE THE APPLICATION ENTIRELY!
Class Specification: 4100 Recreation Leader I 09 2010
Supplemental Questionnaire: PT Recreation Leader I_Supplement_2017