CITY OF BOZEMAN:
Below is a list of vacancies the City of Bozeman is currently recruiting to fill. Click on the position title to view the full description of the position, duties, pay and how to apply.
For information regarding Police and Fire Department hiring please click on the following links:
The City of Bozeman is partnering with the U.S. Census Bureau to ensure a complete count for the 2020 Census. They have numerous flexible opportunities available: part-time, intermittent, and work-from-home. For more information please go to: https://www.2020census.gov/jobs
Library Aide II
- Type:Full Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$13.1615 - $15.4841/hour depending on experience and qualifications
- Posted Date:06/11/2019 8:16 AM
- Deadline to Apply:06/23/2019 11:58 PM
The Library Aide II performs information, circulation, and technical duties within the Public Library. In this crucial role, the majority of the work-day is spent dealing directly with library patrons both in person and by phone, and requires a high level of friendly and consistent customer service. Must be flexible and enjoy constant interaction with patrons of all ages and with varied levels of technological skills.
As a City of Bozeman employee, you will be part of a team that is committed to impacting and serving the community. This great opportunity also provides enrollment in an established retirement system with significant employer contribution, generous vacation and sick time accruals, and excellent medical/dental/vision benefits.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Associates Degree in Computer Science, Education or related field; and
- Some (1-3 years) previous clerical and/or library aide experience; OR
- Any combination of experience and training which provides the equivalent scope of knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform the work.
REQUIRED SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have database management and word processing experience, preferably Word; and
- Strong customer service skills.
- Offers for employment are conditional upon satisfactory responses to post conditional offer process.
FAIR LABOR STANDARDS ACT STATUS: None-Exempt
WORK WEEK: Full-time, 40 hrs/wk to include weekdays and some evenings and weekends
- Submit a City of Bozeman Application online;
- Attach Cover Letter and Resume.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED, PLEASE BE SURE TO SUBMIT ALL REQUESTED DOCUMENTS AND COMPLETE THE APPLICATION ENTIRELY!