CITY OF BOZEMAN:
Below is a list of vacancies the City of Bozeman is currently recruiting to fill. Click on the position title to view the full description of the position, duties, pay and how to apply.
For information regarding Police and Fire Department hiring please click on the following links:
The City of Bozeman is partnering with the U.S. Census Bureau to ensure a complete count for the 2020 Census. They have numerous flexible opportunities available: part-time, intermittent, and work-from-home. For more information please go to: https://www.2020census.gov/jobs
Water Conservation Technician
- Type:Full Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$20.0265 - $23.5606/hour depending on experience and qualifications
- Posted Date:04/15/2019 11:01 AM
- Deadline to Apply:05/01/2019 11:58 PM
The Water Conservation Technician performs administrative support functions associated with educational outreach initiatives and other program development efforts to help promote and grow the City’s water conservation program. This includes, assisting in the preparation and presentation of educational programs, researching and administering rebate and incentive programs, assisting in the evaluation of program data, and other related efforts to promote water conservation and the importance of Bozeman’s water resources to the community. This position requires the ability to create and maintain effective relationships with City officials and employees, and the general public. Demonstrated effective communication and customer service skills are required.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Four-year college degree in natural or physical science, environmental or civil engineering, natural resource management, urban or regional planning, public administration, public communication, science communication, sustainability, environmental education; and
- Two or more years of water conservation related work experience; or
- Any combination of experience and training which provides the equivalent scope of knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform the work.
REQUIRED SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must possess a current Class D Montana Valid Drivers’ license or must have the ability to obtain a valid Montana Drivers’ license within 60 days of employment;
- Offers for employment are conditional upon satisfactory response to appropriate post conditional offer process.
FAIR LABOR STANDARDS ACT STATUS: Non-Exempt
WORK WEEK: Generally 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday *Some regular evening and weekend work required for events and meetings.
- Complete a City of Bozeman application online;
- Attach a Cover Letter and Resume.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. PLEASE BE SURE TO SUBMIT ALL REQUESTED DOCUMENTS AND COMPLETE THE APPLICATION ENTIRELY!