CITY OF BOZEMAN:
Below is a list of vacancies the City of Bozeman is currently recruiting to fill. Click on the position title to view the full description of the position, duties, pay and how to apply.
For information regarding Police and Fire Department hiring please click on the following links:
The City of Bozeman is partnering with the U.S. Census Bureau to ensure a complete count for the 2020 Census. They have numerous flexible opportunities available: part-time, intermittent, and work-from-home. For more information please go to: https://www.2020census.gov/jobs
Short Term Workers - Lifeguards
- Type:Full Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$10.83/hour
- Posted Date:03/18/2019 8:55 AM
- Deadline to Apply:04/22/2019 11:58 PM
Ensure patron safety at the City of Bozeman's aquatic facilities and provide swimming instruction for the summer. Full-time, 40 hours/week, hours/days varied. (16 openings available.)
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be of legal age to perform the duties of the position;
- Some experience is desired, but not required.
*Offers for employment are conditional upon completion of professional reference checks and a background check.
- A City of Bozeman application must be completed online;
- Attach a resume (please be sure to emphasize any relevant experience you have.)
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED; PLEASE BE SURE TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION ENTIRELY AND ATTACH A RESUME.