CITY OF BOZEMAN:
Below is a list of vacancies the City of Bozeman is currently recruiting to fill. Click on the position title to view the full description of the position, duties, pay and how to apply.
For information regarding Police and Fire Department hiring please click on the following links:
The City of Bozeman is partnering with the U.S. Census Bureau to ensure a complete count for the 2020 Census. They have numerous flexible opportunities available: part-time, intermittent, and work-from-home. For more information please go to: https://www.2020census.gov/jobs
Short Term Workers - Recreation
- Type:Full Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$11.60/hour
- Posted Date:03/18/2019 8:52 AM
- Deadline to Apply:04/22/2019 11:58 PM
Plan and implement youth summer camps and community events. Full-time, 40 hours/week, hours/days varied. (6 positions available.)
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be of legal age to perform the duties of the position;
- All employees must possess a valid Class D driver’s license;
- Experience working with children is required;
- Experience with recreation programming is desired, but not required;
- CPR/First Aid Certification must be completed within two weeks of hire (training/certification will be provided by the City.)
*Offers for employment are conditional upon completion of professional reference checks, driving record check, and a background check.
- Complete a City of Bozeman online;
- Attach a resume (please be sure to emphasize any relevant experience you have.)
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED; PLEASE BE SURE TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION ENTIRELY AND ATTACH A RESUME.