CITY OF BOZEMAN:
Below is a list of vacancies the City of Bozeman is currently recruiting to fill. Click on the position title to view the full description of the position, duties, pay and how to apply.
For information regarding Police and Fire Department hiring please click on the following links:
The City of Bozeman is partnering with the U.S. Census Bureau to ensure a complete count for the 2020 Census. They have numerous flexible opportunities available: part-time, intermittent, and work-from-home. For more information please go to: https://www.2020census.gov/jobs
Part-time Recreation Leader
- Type:Part Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$13.00/hour
- Posted Date:02/15/2019 3:13 PM
- Deadline to Apply:03/25/2019 11:58 PM
In this role, you will organize, implement, evaluate, and market assigned recreation programs and events for people of all ages and abilities in the community, with an emphasis on youth programs. You will need to be creative and inventive under the guidelines to ensure community participation and satisfaction of the event attendees. Perform directly related work as required.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- To comply with Child Labor Laws must be at least 16 years of age;
- Experience (at least 3 months) in leading recreational activities for youth and adults;
- OR Any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform the work.
- Experience working with children ages 2-14 is preferred;
- Some knowledge of child development and behavior is preferred.
REQUIRED SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
Must possess OR be able to obtain the following certifications within the first three months of employment (the Recreation Department will assist you in obtaining these certifications):
First Aid/Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
BARGAINING UNIT: None
FAIR LABOR STANDARDS ACT STATUS: Non-Exempt
WORK WEEK: 12-14 hours/week from August 28th – June 10th
26-30 hours/week from June 12th – August 25th
- Complete a City of Bozeman Application on-line;
- Attach a resume;
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS MAY NOT BE CONSIDERED. PLEASE BE SURE TO SUBMIT ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AND COMPLETE THE APPLICATION ENTIRELY!