Approved by City Commission on April 16, 2018
Effective Date: July 1, 2018
NOTE: The Bogert Pavilion is closed for repairs from winter damage.
Make a Pavilion Reservation
Reserve a Park Pavilion (Shelter)
The city park system has 11 pavilion shelters to rent April 1-September 30 and are offered in the following time blocks: 8:00am-3:00pm or 3:30pm-10:00pm. Between October 1 and March 31, pavilions are used on a first come, first served basis. Reservation requests that exceed the capacity will be offered the option to apply for a Parks Special Event Permit. A public assembly permit is required for any park reservation with a group size of 75 or more people.
NOTE: Opening and closing dates of the rental season are weather dependent and will be determined by the Parks Superintendent.
Each pavilion available to rent has a capacity. See each pavilion's amenities below.
|Beall Park Pavilion||20||YES|
|Bogert Park Pavilion||200||NO|
|Bozeman Pond Park Pavilion||100||NO|
|Glen Lake Rotary Park (formerly East Gallatin Recreation Area)||50||YES|
|Kirk Park North Pavilion||15||YES|
|Kirk Park South Pavilion||15||YES|
|Lindley Park Pavilion||50||YES|
|STORY MILL COMMUNITY PARK PAVILIONS|
|Shane Lalani Pavilion||50||YES|
|Dr. Ezekiel R. & Edna Wattis Dumke Foundation Pavilion||20||YES|
Howard & Sharon Davis Pavilion
- A park pavilion can only be reserved 6 months in advance in the same calendar year.
- If you are ready to reserve a park pavilion, you will need to come to the Story Mill Community Center, 600 Bridger Drive to fill out all required forms and pay the fees. NEW OFFICE HOURS: 8:30 am-Noon and 1:00-4:30 pm.
- If you would like to check availability of dates at a specific pavilion or have any questions or concerns please call the Parks and Recreation Department at 406-582-2290.
- *PLEASE NOTE*: When a reservation is cancelled more than 14 days prior to a reservation date, a $25 processing fee will be held from the paid fees. If the cancellation or change occurs 14 days or less, no refund will be issued.
Park Pavilion Reservation Fees (Beginning July 2, 2018)
|Tier IV||Reservation Fee|
|Up to 200 Person Capacity||$200.00 - Resident 1/2 Day|
|$280.00 - Non Resident 1/2 Day|
|$320.00 - Resident Full Day|
|$448.00 - Non Resident Full Day|
|Tier III|| Reservation Fee
|Up to 100 Person Capacity||$100.00 - Resident 1/2 Day|
|$140.00 - Non Resident 1/2 Day|
|$160.00 - Resident Full Day|
|$224.00 - Non Resident Full Day|
|Tier II|| Reservation Fee
|Up to 50 Person Capacity||$50.00 - Resident 1/2 Day|
|$70.00 - Non Resident 1/2 Day|
|$80.00 - Resident Full Day|
|$112.00 - Non Resident Full Day|
|Tier I||Reservation Fee|
|Up to 20 Person Capacity||$25.00 - Resident 1/2 Day|
|$35.00 - Non Resident 1/2 Day|
|$40.00 - Resident Full Day|
|$56.00 - Non Resident Full Day|
Alcohol in the Parks:
- An open container waiver is required for any person or group wishing to have alcoholic beverages in one of our city parks.
- An alcohol waiver must be connected to a park reservation, such as a pavilion rental, special event permit or user group agreement.
- Application must be made a minimum of 2 weeks ahead to ensure proper processing.
- Fees are non-refundable, and payment does not entitle the applicant to a waiver.
- Costs: $25.00 for residents living within the city limits of Bozeman; $35.00 for non city residents.
- Groups of 75 or more will need to provide additional requirements.
- For additional information, call the Parks and Recreation Department office at 582-2290 or email email@example.com.