- Date: 10/11/2018 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM
- Location: City Hall - Commission Room
121 N Rouse Ave
Bozeman, Montana 59715
- Introduction: October 2018 Regular Meeting of the Bozeman Parking Commission
BOZEMAN PARKING COMMISSION
Thursday, October 11, 2018, 7:30 AM
A. Call to Order - 7:30 AM – City Commission Chamber, City Hall, 121 North Rouse
B. Changes to the Agenda
C. Approval of September 2018 minutes (Exhibit 1)
D. Public Comment – Members of the audience or their agent may be invited to present testimony or evidence. To be recognized, each person desiring to give testimony or evidence shall step forward and, after being recognized, give their name and address for the record. The presiding officer may establish a time frame for each public comment but in no case shall such timeframe be less than three (3) minutes per speaker. The presiding officer may lengthen or shorten the time allotted for public testimony.
E. Action Items
1. Review Lease Policy and Lease Limit Calculation (Exhibit 2)
2. Review Downtown Strategic Parking Management Plan - Strategies 11-14. (Exhibit 3)
3. Review, and/or modify, proposed changes to Bozeman Municipal Code (Parking) regarding parking citation appeals process (Exhibit 4).
F. Parking Program Manager Report (Exhibit 5)
G. New Business.
The next Bozeman Parking Commission meeting will be held November 8, 2018, 7:30 am, at City Hall.