Bozeman Parking Commission July 2018 Meeting
- Date: 07/12/2018 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM
- Location: City Hall - Commission Room
121 N Rouse Ave
Bozeman, Montana 59715
BOZEMAN PARKING COMMISSION
Thursday, July 12, 2018, 7:30 AM
A. Call to Order - 7:30 AM – City Commission Chamber, City Hall, 121 North Rouse
B.Changes to the Agenda
C. Approval of June 2018 minutes (Exhibit 1)
D. Public Comment – Members of the audience or their agent may be invited to present testimony or evidence. To be recognized, each person desiring to give testimony or evidence shall step forward and, after being recognized, give their name and address for the record. The presiding officer may establish a time frame for each public comment but in no case shall such timeframe be less than three (3) minutes per speaker. The presiding officer may lengthen or shorten the time allotted for public testimony.
E. Action Items
1. Review Downtown Strategic Parking Management Plan - Strategies 11-14. (Exhibit 2)
2. Discuss/Approve/Deny a request from Think Tank Design for the use of Cash-In-Lieu payments to satisfy parking requirements at the Blackmore Apartments at 120 S. Black Avenue. (Exhibit 3)
3. Demonstration of new parking technology and reporting capabilities.
F. Parking Program Manager Report (Exhibit 4)
G. New Business.
Bozeman Parking Commission meetings are open to all members of the public. If you have a disability that requires assistance please contact our ADA Coordinator, Chuck Winn 582-2307.