Tree Advisory Board
This board meets quarterly on the second Wednesday of the month.
- Date: 09/13/2017 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: City Hall - Gallatin Room
121 N. Rouse Ave.
Bozeman, Montana 59715
- Introduction: This board has not met quarterly in 2017, and the September meeting will be the last meeting for this year.
Bozeman Tree Advisory Board
Wednesday, September 13, 2017, 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
Gallatin Room, City Hall, 121 North Rouse Avenue
A. Call meeting to order - 11:00 am
B. Changes to the agenda
C. Public comment: Please state your name and address in an audible tone of voice for the record. This is the time for individuals to comment on matters falling within the purview of the Committee. There will also be an opportunity in conjunction with each action item for comments pertaining to that item. Please limit your comments to three minutes.
D. Approve May 3, 2017 meeting minutes - Action Item
E. Old Business
1. Review the Tree Maintenance District ordinances in the Bozeman Municipal Code as part of ongoing review of tree ordinances. (Secs 16.05.150 - 16.05.170)
-- Tree Regulations: Review from Section 350 – end. [Section 350 – Cost of planting through Section 370 – Enforcement]
2. Summarize neighborhood meeting presentations to date. Discuss related future education/outreach ideas and how to strategize for future meetings.
F. New Business
1. Creating Soil Savvy Resource Discussion
G. Forester Update: Alex Nordquest
H. Parks & Recreation Director Update: Mitch Overton
I. Commission Liaison Perspective: Mayor Taylor
J. Next Meeting Date & Time: January 10, 2018 at 11am (This is the second Wednesday of the month and the first meeting for 2018)
K. Adjourn by 12:00pm
Tree Board meetings are open to all members of the public. If you have a disability that requires assistance, please contact our ADA coordinator, Chuck Winn, at 587-2307 (TDD 582-2301)