Bozeman Parking Commission Meeting
August 2017 Parking Commission
- Date: 08/17/2017 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM
- Location: City Hall - Commission Room
121 N Rouse Ave
Bozeman, Montana 59715
- Introduction: Regular monthly meeting of the Bozeman Parking Commission
Parking Commission Meeting
BOZEMAN PARKING COMMISSION
Thursday, August 17, 2017, 7:30 AM
A. Call to Order - 7:30 AM – City Commission Room, City Hall 121 North Rouse
B.Changes to the Agenda
C. Approval of July 2017 minutes (See Attachment Exhibit 1)
D. Public Comment – Members of the audience or their agent may be invited to present testimony or evidence. To be recognized, each person desiring to give testimony or evidence shall step forward and, after being recognized, give their name and address for the record. The presiding officer may establish a time frame for each public comment but in no case shall such timeframe be less than three (3) minutes per speaker. The presiding officer may lengthen or shorten the time allotted for public testimony.
E. Action Items
1. Discuss request from Alpha Gamma Rho to extend MSU Residential Parking Permit District for the length of their property (street frontage) on Greek Way. (See Attachment Exhibit 2)
2.. Discuss Memorandum from Parking Program Manager regarding proposed changes to Bozeman Municipal Code, as related to parking; Chapter 36. Article 4. (See Attachment Exhibit 3).
3. Discuss/Approve/Deny Professional Services Agreement with Downtown Bozeman Business Improvement District for janitorial services at the Bridger Park Downtown Garage. (See Attachment Exhibit 4).
4. Discuss draft ‘City Facility Parking Lease Policy’; last visited by the Parking Commission on July 8, 2015. (See Attachment Exhibit 5)
F. Parking Program Manager Report (See Attachment Exhibit 6)
G. New Business.
Bozeman Parking Commission meetings are open to all members of the public. If you have a disability that requires assistance please contact our ADA Coordinator, Chuck Winn 582-2307.