Bozeman City Commission / Gallatin County Commission Joint Meeting
- Date: 09/15/2017 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Gallatin County Commission Room
311 West Main Street, Gallatin County Courthouse
Bozeman, Montana 59715
THE BOZEMAN CITY COMMISSION / GALLATIN COUNTY COMMISSION
Friday, September 15, 2017
A. Call to Order – 2:00 PM - Commission Room, Gallatin County Courthouse, 311 West Main Street
B. Pledge of Allegiance and a Moment of Silence
C. Changes to the Agenda
D. Public Comment - Please state your name and address in an audible tone of voice for the record. This is the time for individuals to comment on matters falling within the purview of the Bozeman City Commission and Gallatin County Commission. There will also be an opportunity in conjunction with each agenda item for comments pertaining to that item. Please limit your comments to three minutes.
E. Action Items
- Joint Report on the Triangle Planning Coordinating Committee (Mehl/Seifert)
- Law and Justice Center Next Steps (Taylor/Seifert)
- Discussion on Policies for Land Development Near and Adjacent to the City of Bozeman (Mehl/Seifert)
City and County Commission meetings are open to all members of the public. If you have a disability that requires assistance, please contact the City’s ADA Coordinator, Mike Gray, at 582-3232 (TDD 582-2301).
This meeting will be televised live on cable channel 190.