City Commission Meeting
- Date: 07/17/2017 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Location: City Hall - Commission Room
121 N Rouse Ave
Bozeman, Montana 59715
THE CITY COMMISSION MEETING OF BOZEMAN, MONTANA
Monday, July 17, 2017
A. Call to Order – 6:00 PM - Commission Room, City Hall, 121 North Rouse
B. Pledge of Allegiance and a Moment of Silence
C. Changes to the Agenda
- Authorize Payment of Accounts Payable Claims for Goods and Services (LaMeres)
- Authorize the Acting City Manager to Sign Amendment Number 3 to Task Order Number 3 with DOWL for Right of Way Acquisition for the North 7th Avenue Lighting and Streetscape Project (Fine)
Consider the motion: I move to approve Consent Items 1-2 as submitted.
E. Public Comment - Please state your name and address in an audible tone of voice for the record. This is the time for individuals to comment on matters falling within the purview of the Bozeman City Commission. There will also be an opportunity in conjunction with each agenda item for comments pertaining to that item. Please limit your comments to three minutes.
F. Action Items
- Unified Development Code (UDC) Update Public Hearing Cancellation (Rogers)
Consider the motion: No motion is required.
- Resolution 4830, Oak Meadows Park Master Plan Amendment (Poissant)
Consider the motion: In consideration of all public input and materials presented by staff to date, I hereby adopt Resolution 4830 adopting the amended master plan for Oak Meadows Park, in accordance with the Bozeman Municipal Code Section 26.02.220.
- Resolution 4831, Allocation of Cash-in-lieu of Parkland Dedication Funds to the Oak Meadows Park Improvements Project (Poissant)
Consider the motion: In consideration of all public input and materials presented by staff to date, I hereby adopt Resolution 4831 allocating $102,600 from the cash-in-lieu of parkland dedication fund account for construction of improvements in Oak Meadows Park.
- Affordable Housing Discussion (Matsen)
Consider the motion: No motion is required. Advertised as an Action Item so that the Commission may direct staff as necessary.
- Resolution 4808, Amending the Affordable Housing Ordinance Administrative Manual (Matsen)
Consider the motion: Having considered the staff memorandum, public comment, and all information presented, I hereby move to adopt Resolution 4808, amending the Affordable Housing Ordinance Administrative Manual to eliminate all references to minimum building square footage for affordable homes and to eliminate all references to 80 percent Area Median Income pricing in the Manual.
- Scheduling August Meeting for Unified Development Code (UDC) Update
City Commission meetings are open to all members of the public. If you have a disability that requires assistance, please contact our Interim ADA Coordinator, Chuck Winn, at 582-2307 (TDD 582-2301).
Commission meetings are televised live on cable channel 190 and streamed live at www.bozeman.net. City Commission meetings are re-aired on cable Channel 190 Wednesday night at 4 p.m., Thursday at noon, Friday at 10 a.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m.
In order for the City Commission to receive all relevant public comment in time for this City Commission meeting, please submit via www.bozeman.net or by emailing email@example.com no later than 3:00 PM on the day of the meeting. Public comment may be made in person at the meeting as well.