Bozeman Parking Commission
- Date: 07/09/2020 7:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- Location: Webex Video Conference
BOZEMAN PARKING COMMISSION
Thursday, July 9, 2020 @ 7:30 AM
This meeting will be held via WebEx, an online video conferencing system. You can join this meeting:
Via Phone: This is for listening only if you cannot watch the video stream or Channel 190. United States Toll.
Access code: 146 193 3098
If you are interested in commenting in writing on items on the agenda please send an email to email@example.com prior to 12:00 pm on Wednesday, July 8, 2020.
You can also comment by joining the WebEx meeting. If you do join the WebEx meeting, we ask you please be patient in helping us work through this online meeting.
If you are not able to join the WebEx meeting and would like to provide oral comment you may send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone number, the item(s) you wish to comment on, and the Parking Manager will call you during the meeting to provide comment. You may also send the above information via text to 406-579-2494. As always, the meeting will be streamed through the City of Bozeman’s website (click ‘Streaming Live’ in the drop down menu) and available in the city on cable channel 190.
A. Call to Order - 7:30 AM – City Commission Chamber, City Hall, 121 North Rouse
B. Changes to the Agenda
C. Introduction of New Commissioners
D. Approval of minutes for March 12, 2020 (Exhibit 1)
E. Public Comment – Members of the audience or their agent may be invited to present testimony or evidence. To be recognized, each person desiring to give testimony or evidence shall step forward and, after being recognized, give their name and address for the record. The presiding officer may establish a time frame for each public comment but in no case shall such timeframe be less than three (3) minutes per speaker. The presiding officer may lengthen or shorten the time allotted for public testimony.
F. Ex Parte Disclosures of Parking Commissioners
G. Introduction of new Economic Development staff Dani Hess (Neighborhoods Coordinator) and Michael Vesilik (Eco. Dev. Specialist).
H. Action Items
- Resolution 2020-04 A RESOLUTION OF THE BOZEMAN PARKING COMMISSION OF THE CITY OF BOZEMAN, MONTANA, APPROVING A SOFTWARE LICENSE, EQUIPMENT, AND SERVICES AGREEMENT WITH PASSPORT LABS, INC., FOR IMPLEMENTATION OF A MOBILE PARKING PAYMENT APPLICATION; AND AUTHORIZING THE PARKING PROGRAM MANAGER TO SIGN THE AGREEMENT. (Exhibit 2)
- Resolution 2020-05 A RESOLUTION OF THE BOZEMAN PARKING COMMISSION OF THE CITY OF BOZEMAN, MONTANA, RECOMMENDING A CHANGE TO THE ANNUAL FEES FOR NEW AND RENEWING PARKING PERMITS ISSUED IN THE RESIDENTIAL PARKING PERMIT DISTRICTS (MSU & BHS). (Exhibit 3)
- Resolution 2020-06 A RESOLUTION OF THE BOZEMAN PARKING COMMISSION OF THE CITY OF BOZEMAN, MONTANA, INCREASING THE COST OF PARKING LEASES AT THE BRIDGER DOWNTOWN PARKING GARAGE AND BLACK, ROUSE, N. WILLSON, AND S. WILLSON SURFACE LOTS. (Exhibit 4)
- Appoint Parking Commissioner Paul Neubauer to Administrative Review Board
I. Parking Program Manager Report (Exhibit 5)
J. New Business