City Commission Meeting
- Date: 04/06/2020 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Location: Webex Video Conference
THE CITY COMMISSION MEETING OF BOZEMAN, MONTANA
Monday, April 06, 2020
This meeting will be held using Webex, an online videoconferencing system. You can join this meeting:
Click the Register link, enter the required information, and click submit.
Click Join Now to enter the meeting.
United States Toll
Access code: 963 550 754
If you are interested in commenting in writing on items on the agenda please send an email to agenda@ bozeman.net prior to 12:00pm on Monday, April 6, 2020. You may also comment by visiting the Commission’s comment page.
You can also comment by joining the Webex meeting. If you do join the Webex meeting, we ask you please be patient in helping us work through this online meeting.
If you are not able to join the Webex meeting and would like to provide oral comment you may send a request to email@example.com with your phone number, the item(s) you wish to comment on, and the City Clerk will call you during the meeting to provide comment. You may also send the above information via text to 406-224-3967. As always, the meeting will be streamed through the Commission’s video page (click the Streaming Live in the drop down menu) and available in the City on cable channel 190.
A. Call to Order – 6:00 PM – Webex Video Conference
B. Pledge of Allegiance and a Moment of Silence
C. Changes to the Agenda
D. Public Service Announcement
F. Commission Disclosures
- Authorize Payment of Accounts Payable Claims for Goods and Services (LaMeres)
- Formal Cancellation of April 13, 2020 City Commission Meeting (Maas)
- Ratify Previous Amendment to Covenants for the Gardner Light Industrial Subdivision and Consent to Amendment to Covenants to Remove Requirement for City Participation in Future Amendments and Authorize the City Manager to Sign a Ratification and Consent on Behalf of the City (Matsen)
- Authorized the Interim City Manager to Sign a Notice of Award to Knife River- Belgrade for the Bozeman Public Library Parking Lot Improvements (Gray)
- Authorize the Interim City Manager to Execute an Assignment Agreement and its Incorporated Documents with R Lazy J Ranch, LLC, to Assign Ninety (90) Acre-feet of Contract Water from the Middle Creek Water Users Association and Ninety (90) Shares of Capital Stock in Such Association into City of Bozeman Ownership (Heaston)
- Authorize the Interim City Manager to execute Amendment Number 4 to Task Order Number 11 of the Professional Services Master Task Order Agreement with HDR Engineering, Inc. Providing Additional Services for Montana Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (MPDES) Permitting Assistance (Heaston)
- Resolution 5160, Authorizing the Interim City Manager to Sign Change Order No. 3 to the Cottonwood Road from Babcock to Durston Project (Murray)
- Authorize the Interim City Manager to Sign a Professional Services Agreement with Ace Inc. for Engineering Services for City Hall AHU-1 Replacement (Gray)
- Authorize the Interim City Manager to Sign a Professional Services Agreement with CrewSense for Police Scheduling Software (Crawford)
- Authorize the Interim City Manager to Sign a Professional Services Agreement with Target Solutions Learning for a Training Management System (Henderson)
Consider the motion: I move to approve Consent Items 1-10 as submitted.
H. Public Comment - Please state your name and address in an audible tone of voice for the record. This is the time to comment on any matter falling within the scope of the Bozeman City Commission. There will also be time in conjunction with each agenda item for public comment relating to that item but you may only speak once. Please note, the City Commission cannot take action on any item which does not appear on the agenda. All persons addressing the City Commission shall speak in a civil and courteous manner and members of the audience shall be respectful of others. Please limit your comments to three minutes.
I. Action Items
1. Appeal 20096 Filed by The Etha Hotel, LLC Appealing the Community Development Director's Administrative Decision Conditionally Approving Modifications to Site Plan Application 19410 for the Armory Hotel (Matsen)
Consider the motion: Having reviewed and considered Appeal number 20096 of the decision of the Director of Community Development regarding modifications to the Armory Hotel, the Director’s decision dated March 4, 2020, the record of review, the presentation of staff and the Appellant, public comment, and all information presented, I move to [uphold, amend, overturn] the decision of the Director of Community Development reflected in his March 4, 2020 letter.
2. Appeal 20099 Filed by 5 West Residential, LLC Appealing the Community Development Director's Administrative Decision Conditionally Approving Modifications to Site Plan Application 19410 for the Armory Hotel (Matsen)
Consider the motion: Having reviewed and considered Appeal number 20099 of the decision of the Director of Community Development regarding modifications to the Armory Hotel, the Director’s decision dated March 4, 2020, the record of review, the presentation of staff and the Appellant, public comment, and all information presented, I move to [uphold, amend, overturn] the decision of the Director of Community Development reflected in his March 4, 2020 letter.
City Commission meetings are open to all members of the public. If you have a disability that requires assistance, please contact our ADA Coordinator, Mike Gray, at 582-3232 (TDD 582-2301).
Commission meetings are televised live on cable channel 190 and streamed live at www.bozeman.net. City Commission meetings are re-aired on cable Channel 190 Wednesday night at 4 p.m., Thursday at noon, Friday at 10 a.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m.
In order for the City Commission to receive all relevant public comment in time for this City Commission meeting, please submit via www.bozeman.net or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12:00 PM on the day of the meeting. Public comment may be made in person at the meeting as well.