City Commission Meeting
- Date: 03/02/2020 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Location: City Hall - Commission Room
121 N Rouse Ave
Bozeman, Montana 59715
THE CITY COMMISSION MEETING OF BOZEMAN, MONTANA
Monday, March 02, 2020
A. Call to Order – 5:00 PM - Commission Room, City Hall, 121 North Rouse
B. Pledge of Allegiance and a Moment of Silence
C. Changes to the Agenda
E. Commission Disclosures
- Authorize Payment of Accounts Payable Claims for Goods and Services (LaMeres)
- Authorize the Interim City Manager to Sign a Public Use Easement and Right-of-way Documents with 414 Holdings, LLC for Improvements to West Babcock Street Between 15th and 19th Avenues (CIP Project SIF118) (Kohtz)
- Authorize the Interim City Manager to Sign Amendment Number 1 to the City Street Light Evaluation Professional Services Agreement with Clanton and Associates to Facilitate Improvements to City Street Lights (Gamradt)
- Resolution 5151, Supporting the Application to the Big Sky Economic Development Trust Fund Program, Administered by the Montana Department of Commerce, on Behalf of MeatEater, Inc (Fontenot)
- Authorize the Interim City Manager to Sign a Release and Reconveyance of Easements with Revesco (USA) Properties of Bozeman, LP Vacating a Water Pipeline and Access Easement and Agreement for the Gallatin Center Lot 12 Project (Nielsen)
- Authorize the Interim City Manager to Sign a City of Bozeman Conditional Irrevocable Offer of Dedication with Straightaway Bozeman Investors, LLC for Infrastructure Improvements for the AC Hotel Project (19078) on the Northeast Corner of Mendenhall Street and Tracy Avenue (Nielsen)
G. Public Comment - Please state your name and address in an audible tone of voice for the record. This is the time to comment on any matter falling within the scope of the Bozeman City Commission. There will also be time in conjunction with each agenda item for public comment relating to that item but you may only speak once. Please note, the City Commission cannot take action on any item which does not appear on the agenda. All persons addressing the City Commission shall speak in a civil and courteous manner and members of the audience shall be respectful of others. Please limit your comments to three minutes.
H. Special Presentation
- Gallatin College (Gray)
I. Action Items
- Provisional Adoption of Ordinance 2033 Establishing a Downtown Parking Management District and Parking Benefit Zones and Authorizing the Bozeman Parking Commission to Create, Dissolve, and Operate Parking Benefits Zones Within the Downtown Parking Management District and Parking Benefit District: Staff Responses to City Commission from the February 3, 2020, City Commission Meeting (Meece)
- Application 19418, The Ellen Theater Signage Certificate of Appropriateness and Deviation Application to Allow for a Zoning Deviation for Exterior Signage, Specifically Cited from the Following Sections of the Bozeman Municipal Code (BMC): Section 38.560.060.A to Allow a Projecting Sign to be Greater than 12 Square Feet in Size (Quasi-judicial) (Garber)
- Appointments to the Midtown Urban Renewal Board (MURB) (Maas)
City Commission meetings are open to all members of the public. If you have a disability that requires assistance, please contact our ADA Coordinator, Mike Gray, at 582-3232 (TDD 582-2301).
Commission meetings are televised live on cable channel 190 and streamed live at www.bozeman.net. City Commission meetings are re-aired on cable Channel 190 Wednesday night at 4 p.m., Thursday at noon, Friday at 10 a.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m.
In order for the City Commission to receive all relevant public comment in time for this City Commission meeting, please submit via www.bozeman.net or by emailing email@example.com no later than 3:00 PM on the day of the meeting. Public comment may be made in person at the meeting as well.