Northeast Urban Renewal Board
NOTE CHANGE IN MEETING DATE AND LOCATION
- Date: 01/14/2020 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Location: City Hall - Gallatin Room
121 N. Rouse Ave.
Bozeman, Montana 59715
Northeast Urban Renewal Board (NURB) Meeting
Tuesday, January 14, 2020 @ 6:30 p.m.
City Hall, 121 North Rouse Avenue, Bozeman
Gallatin Conference Room
*** NOTE CHANGE IN MEETING DATE AND LOCATION ***
A. Call meeting to order – 6:30 p.m.
B. Changes to the Agenda
C. Public Comment – Please state your name and address in an audible tone of voice for the record. This is the time for individuals to comment on matters falling within the purview of the Committee. There will also be an opportunity in conjunction with each action item for comments pertaining to that item. Please limit your comments to three minutes.
D. Minutes – November 5, 2019
E. Discussion/Action Items
1. Update on Front Street connector trail; request for additional funding in FY20-21 budget – GVLT and City Parks Department
2. Staff updates on items of interest to the Board – David Fine
3. Update on financial status of NURB fund – Robin Sullivan
4. Election of Chair and Vice Chair for Calendar Year 2020
(Motion and vote to appoint)
5. Set agenda for February 4, 2020 meeting or cancel meeting
F. FYI/Discussion (formerly Neighborhood News)
For more information, please contact David Fine, Urban Renewal Program Manager.
This board generally meets the first Tuesday of the month from 6:30 p.m. to approximately 8:00 p.m.
Committee meetings are open to all members of the public. If you have a disability and require assistance,
please contact our ADA coordinator, Mike Gray, at 582-3232 (TDD 582-2301).