- Date: 11/21/2019 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM
- Location: City Hall - Commission Room
121 N Rouse Ave
Bozeman, Montana 59715
BOZEMAN PARKING COMMISSION
Thursday, November 21, 2019 @ 7:30 AM
A. Call to Order - 7:30 AM – City Commission Chamber, City Hall, 121 North Rouse
B. Changes to the Agenda
C. Approval of minutes for October 10, 2019 (Exhibit 1)
D. Public Comment – Members of the audience or their agent may be invited to present testimony or evidence. To be recognized, each person desiring to give testimony or evidence shall step forward and, after being recognized, give their name and address for the record. The presiding officer may establish a time frame for each public comment but in no case shall such timeframe be less than three (3) minutes per speaker. The presiding officer may lengthen or shorten the time allotted for public testimony.
E. Ex Parte Disclosures of Parking Commissioners
F. Action Items
1. Annual City of Bozeman Ethics Training for Boards & Committees.
2. Discuss/Approve/Deny Bozeman Parking Commission Resolution 2019-10 A RESOLUTION OF THE BOZEMAN PARKING COMMISSION OF THE CITY OF BOZEMAN, MONTANA, APPROVING THE SECOND AMENDMENT (#2) OF AN “AGREEMENT FOR THE USE OF PARKING SPACES IN THE BRIDGER DOWNTOWN INTERMODAL FACILITY” EXTENDING THE DEADLINE FOR ISSUANCE OF A FINAL OCCUPANCY PERMIT TO APRIL 1, 2020; AND AUTHORIZING THE PARKING PROGRAM MANAGER TO SIGN THE AMENDMENT (#2). (Exhibit 2)
3. Discuss/Approve/Deny Resolution 2019-02 A RESOLUTION OF THE BOZEMAN PARKING COMMISSION OF THE CITY OF BOZEMAN, MONTANA, INCREASING THE COST OF PARKING PERMITS AND LEASES AT THE BRIDGER PARK DOWNTOWN GARAGE AND BLACK, ROUSE, N. WILLSON, AND S. WILLSON SURFACE LOTS. (Exhibit 3)
H. Parking Program Manager Report (Exhibit 4)
I. New Business
K. Upcoming Items (Tentative):
The next Bozeman Parking Commission meeting will be held December 12, 2019, 7:30 am, at City Hall.
Bozeman Parking Commission meetings are open to all members of the public. If you have a disability that requires assistance please contact our ADA Coordinator, Chuck Winn 582-2307.
 Resolution 2019-02 was not used earlier in the calendar year, by administrative error. For consistency, the City Clerk asked it be used for this legislation.