- Date: 10/10/2019 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM
- Location: City Hall - Commission Room
121 N Rouse Ave
Bozeman, Montana 59715
- Introduction: October 2019 meeting of the Bozeman Parking Commission
BOZEMAN PARKING COMMISSION
Thursday, October 10, 2019 @ 7:30 AM
A. Call to Order - 7:30 AM – City Commission Chamber, City Hall, 121 North Rouse
B. Changes to the Agenda
C. Approval of minutes for September 12, 2019 (Exhibit 1)
D. Public Comment – Members of the audience or their agent may be invited to present testimony or evidence. To be recognized, each person desiring to give testimony or evidence shall step forward and, after being recognized, give their name and address for the record. The presiding officer may establish a time frame for each public comment but in no case shall such timeframe be less than three (3) minutes per speaker. The presiding officer may lengthen or shorten the time allotted for public testimony.
E. Ex Parte Disclosures of Parking Commissioners
F. Action Items
1. Discuss/Approve/Deny citizen request to consider expansion of the MSU Residential Parking Permit District for the 500 & 600 blocks of South 13th Avenue. (Exhibit 2)
2. Discuss/Approve/Deny Resolution 2019-08 A RESOLUTION OF THE BOZEMAN PARKING COMMISSION OF THE CITY OF BOZEMAN, MONTANA, AUTHORIZING THE PARKING PROGRAM MANAGER TO SIGN AN AGREEMENT WITH EXEC U CARE SERVICES FOR OFFICE/BATHROOM CLEANING SERVICES AT THE BRIDGER PARK DOWNTOWN GARAGE. (Exhibit 3)
3. Discuss/Approve/Deny Bozeman Parking Commission Resolution 2019-09 A RESOLUTION OF THE BOZEMAN PARKING COMMISSION OF THE CITY OF BOZEMAN, MONTANA, APPROVING THE EXTENSION OF A LICENSE AGREEMENT (DATED SEPTEMBER 11, 2015; AMENDED 10/11/2016 AND 4/30/2018) WITH THE ETHA HOTEL FOR USE OF CITY PROPERTY, ARMORY PARKING LOT, AS LEGALLY DESCRIBED IN THE LICENSE AGREEMENT. (Exhibit 4)
4. Discuss FY 20 Annual Budget Performance Measures (Exhibit 5)
I. New Business
K. Upcoming Items (Tentative):
* Annual Board Ethics Training (required by Bozeman City Charter)
The next Bozeman Parking Commission meeting will be held November 14, 2019, 7:30 am, at City Hall.
Bozeman Parking Commission meetings are open to all members of the public. If you have a disability that requires assistance please contact our ADA Coordinator, Chuck Winn 582-2307.