- Date: 09/12/2019 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM
- Location: City Hall - Commission Room
121 N Rouse Ave
Bozeman, Montana 59715
- Introduction: Bozeman Parking Commission September 2019
BOZEMAN PARKING COMMISSION
Thursday, September 12, 2019 @ 7:30 AM
A. Call to Order - 7:30 AM – City Commission Chamber, City Hall, 121 North Rouse
B. Changes to the Agenda
C. Approval of minutes for August 11, 2019 (Exhibit 1)
D. Public Comment – Members of the audience or their agent may be invited to present testimony or evidence. To be recognized, each person desiring to give testimony or evidence shall step forward and, after being recognized, give their name and address for the record. The presiding officer may establish a time frame for each public comment but in no case shall such timeframe be less than three (3) minutes per speaker. The presiding officer may lengthen or shorten the time allotted for public testimony.
E. Ex Parte Disclosures of Parking Commissioners
F. Action Items
1. Discuss/Approve/Deny Bozeman Parking Commission Resolution 2019-06 PARKING BENEFIT DISTRICT OUTLINE (Exhibit 2)
2. Discuss/Approve/Deny Bozeman Parking Commission Resolution 2019-05 A RESOLUTION OF THE BOZEMAN PARKING COMMISSION OF THE CITY OF BOZEMAN, MONTANA, ADOPTING REVISIONS TO THE EXISTING “PARKING LEASE POLICY” (BPC RESOLUTION 2017-04), RE-TITLED AS THE “PARKING PERMIT POLICY’, FOR THE PURPOSE OF ADMINISTERING THE PUBLIC PARKING PERMIT PROGRAMS OPERATED BY THE BOZEMAN PARKING COMMISSION AT THE BRIDGER DOWNTOWN PARKING GARAGE, AS WELL AS THE BLACK, ROUSE, AND N. WILLSON PUBLIC PARKING LOTS. (Exhibit 3)
3. Review Parking Permit Calculator (Exhibit 4)
I. New Business
K. Upcoming Items (Tentative):
Discuss Parking Services Divisions’ 2019/2020 annual budget performance measures.
Consider/Approve/Deny extension of License Agreement for Etha Hotel (use of Armory Parking Lot).
Presentation from Downtown Business Partnership regarding proposed parking code amendments in Downtown Plan.
* “Montana Parking Summit 2019”: The City of Bozeman has developed a partnership with the cities of Missoula, Helena, Billings, and Great Falls to conduct a ½ day training and educational opportunity for municipal parking operations in Montana. ‘MPS 2019’ will be held in conjunction with the Montana League of Cities 2019 Conference, October 2, 8:30 AM, Billings Hotel & Conference Center, Billings, Montana. Further information regarding the MPS 2019 agenda, and other details, will be provided as they are available.
Annual Board Ethics Training (required by Bozeman City Charter)
The next Bozeman Parking Commission meeting will be held October 10, 2019, 7:30 am, at City Hall.
Bozeman Parking Commission meetings are open to all members of the public. If you have a disability that requires assistance please contact our ADA Coordinator, Chuck Winn 582-2307.