Midtown Urban Renewal Board
- Date: 09/12/2019 4:30 PM - 6:30 PM
- Location: City Hall - Madison Conference Room
121 N. Rouse Ave
Bozeman, Montana 59715
Bozeman Midtown Urban Renewal Board
Thursday, September 12, 2019, 4:30pm, Bozeman City Hall,
121 North Rouse Avenue, Madison Conference Room
A. Call meeting to order at 4:30 pm
B. Changes to the Agenda
C. Public CommentPlease state your name and address in an audible tone of voice for the record. This is the time for individuals to comment on matters falling within the purview of the Committee. There will also be an opportunity in conjunction with each action item for comments pertaining to that item. Please limit your comments to three minutes.
D. Approve Minutes
1. July 11, 2019E. Action Items
1. Midtown TIF Assistance Program Application Changes, Recommendation to the Bozeman City Commission.
2. N. 7th Ave. Streetscape Project Update from Kevin Jacobsen, Morrison Maierle
3. Festival Street Project Update from Danielle Scharf, Sanderson Stewart
G. Adjournment – 6:00 pm
For more information, please contact David Fine, firstname.lastname@example.org.
This board generally meets the first Thursday of the month from 4:30pm to 6:30pm
Committee meetings are open to all members of the public. If you have a disability and require assistance, please contact our ADA coordinator,
Chuck Winn at email@example.com, 582‐3207 (TDD 582‐2301).