Budget Open House
Andrea Surratt Presents Her Recommended City Budget
- Date: 06/19/2019 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
- Location: Bozeman Public Library: Conference Room
626 Main Street
Bozeman, Montana 59715
- Introduction: Learn about the budget and ask your questions at an open house next week!
As some of you may know, the city of Bozeman runs on a fiscal year and we are in the process of finalizing the budget for fiscal year 2020 (7/1/2019-6/30/2020.)
If you've got questions or want to know more about where your money is going we'll be holding two open houses next week! City Manager Andrea Surratt, Assistant City Manager Anna Rosenberry and Finance Director Kristin Donald will present an overview of the budget and answer questions.
- Wednesday June 19 from 12:30-1:30 PM at the Bozeman Public Library https://www.facebook.com/events/2244853535561714/
- Thursday June 20 from 5:30-6:30 PM at City Hall https://www.facebook.com/events/322715328665802/
What: There will be a 30 minute presentation with time for questions afterwards.
Wanting to learn more right now? The budget book is available online. https://www.bozeman.net/Home/ShowDocument?id=8942 For those of us that don't live for data, the executive summary at the beginning is a great overview of some of the priorities for this year.