(City) Planning Board
- Date: 06/18/2019 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: City Hall - Commission Room
121 N Rouse Ave
Bozeman, Montana 59715
City Planning Board
City Planning Board
June 18, 2019 | 6:00 – 8:00 PM | Commission Room | City Hall – 121 N. Rouse Avenue
A. Call Meeting to Order & Roll Call
B. Changes to the Agenda
C. Minutes for Approval (none)
D. Public Comment
Please state your name and address in an audible tone of voice for the record.This is the time for individuals to comment on matters falling within the purview of the Committee.There will also be an opportunity in conjunction with each action item for comments pertaining to that item.Please limit your comments to three minutes.
E. Action Items
1. Billings Clinic Bozeman Growth Policy Amendment 19113 (Rosenberg)
Located on the south side of the intersection of East Valley Center Road and Westlake Road. The property is comprised of the entirety of one tract and portions of another tract. The tracts involved are legally described as Lot 2A of Minor Subdivision 221E and portions of Tract A of Certificate of Survey 165A, located in the SW ¼ of Section 26, Township 1 South, Range 5 East, Principal Meridian, Gallatin County, Montana.
2. Bridger View Redevelopment Growth Policy Amendment 19104 (Rogers)
A growth policy amendment to revise the future land use map from Community Commercial Mixed-Use and Residential to Residential Emphasis Mixed Use on 8.025 acres and the adjacent Bridger Drive right-of-way.
3. Community Plan Update | Goals & Objectives Discussion Cont’d (Rogers / Saunders)
- Planning Board Indicator Memo 6.18.19
- Bozeman Goals & Objectives Metrics V.8
- Egge Transportation Objectives & Metrics Comments 5.23.19
- Future Agenda Items
G. Adjournment | 8 PM
For more information please contact Tom Rogers at TRogers@bozeman.net
This board generally meets the first and third Tuesday of the month at 7:00pm
Committee meetings are open to all members of the public. If you have a disability and require assistance, please contact our ADA coordinator, Mike Gray at 582-3232 (TDD 582-2301).