- Date: 06/13/2019 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM
- Location: City Hall - Commission Room
121 N Rouse Ave
Bozeman, Montana 59715
BOZEMAN PARKING COMMISSION
Thursday, June 13, 2019 @ 7:30 AM
A. Call to Order - 7:30 AM – City Commission Chamber, City Hall, 121 North Rouse
B. Changes to the Agenda
C. May 24, 2019, minutes – review/approval at July 2019 meeting
D. Public Comment – Members of the audience or their agent may be invited to present testimony or evidence. To be recognized, each person desiring to give testimony or evidence shall step forward and, after being recognized, give their name and address for the record. The presiding officer may establish a time frame for each public comment but in no case shall such timeframe be less than three (3) minutes per speaker. The presiding officer may lengthen or shorten the time allotted for public testimony.
E. Ex Parte Disclosures of Parking Commissioners
F. Action Items
1. Discuss Parking Program Manager’s report on the April/May 2019 public engagement sessions regarding the creation of Parking Permit Districts, as well as ‘next steps’ for this initiative. (Exhibit 1)
2. Discuss/Deny/Approve BPC Resolution 2019-04, A RESOLUTION OF THE BOZEMAN PARKING COMMISSION OF THE CITY OF BOZEMAN, MONTANA, RECOMMENDING A CHANGE TO THE ANNUAL FEES FOR NEW AND RENEWING PARKING PERMITS ISSUED IN THE RESIDENTIAL PARKING PERMIT DISTRICTS (MSU & BHS). (Exhibit 2)
3. Discuss/Approve/Deny the Parking Program Manager’s recommended modifications to the Lease Limit Calculator; with Rick Williams (consultant) on conference call. (Exhibit 3)
4. Update on new parking capacity initiatives from the Economic Development Department:
a. Bridger Park Downtown Garage Expansion Study
b. Multi-Site New Downtown Parking Facility Study
G. Parking Program Manager Report (Exhibit 4)
H. New Business
J. Upcoming Issues (Tentative):
*Election of new officers
The next Bozeman Parking Commission meeting will be held July 11, 2019, 7:30 am, at City Hall.
Bozeman Parking Commission meetings are open to all members of the public. If you have a disability that requires assistance please contact our ADA Coordinator, Chuck Winn 582-2307.