March 2019 Parking Commission Meeting
- Date: 03/14/2019 7:30 AM - 9:30 AM
- Location: City Hall - Commission Room
121 N Rouse Ave
Bozeman, Montana 59715
BOZEMAN PARKING COMMISSION
Thursday, March 14, 2019 @ 7:30 AM
A. Call to Order - 7:30 AM – City Commission Chamber, City Hall, 121 North Rouse
B. Changes to the Agenda
D. Public Comment – Members of the audience or their agent may be invited to present testimony or evidence. To be recognized, each person desiring to give testimony or evidence shall step forward and, after being recognized, give their name and address for the record. The presiding officer may establish a time frame for each public comment but in no case shall such timeframe be less than three (3) minutes per speaker. The presiding officer may lengthen or shorten the time allotted for public testimony.
E. Consent Agenda
1. Approve the Parking Program Manager to sign Estoppel Certificate and Consent to Collateral Assignment of Parking License and Assumption Agreement with Etha Hotel, LLC. (Exhibit 3)
2. Approve the Parking Program Manager to sign Estoppel Certificate and Consent to Collateral Assignment of Parking Agreement and Assumption Agreement with Etha Hotel, LLC. (Exhibit 4)
F. Action Items
1. 2019 Annual Appointments (Parking Commission By-Laws) (Exhibit 5)
* Chair (1); Vice-Chair (1); Administrative Review Board (3)
2. Discuss/Approve/Deny Resolution 2019-03, A RESOLUTION OF THE BOZEMAN PARKING COMMISSION OF THE CITY OF BOZEMAN, MONTANA, ACKNOWLEDGING RECEIPT OF THE UPDATED (2019) DOWNTOWN IMPROVEMENT PLAN AND RECOGNIZING THE ALIGNMENT OF THE PARKING RELATED ELEMENTS CONTAINED THEREIN WITH ELEMENTS OF THE ADOPTED (2016) DOWNTOWN STRATEGIC PARKING MANAGEMENT PLAN. (Exhibit 6)
3. Annual City of Bozeman Ethics Training for Boards & Committees
G. Parking Program Manager Report (Exhibit 7)
H. New Business
J. Upcoming Issues (Tentative):
*Continue consideration request to re-categorize up to 107 monthly garage parking permits to UDC permits (25 years); from 2/14/19.
*Review Lease Limit Calculator (revised w/Rick Williams)
--Peak Occupancy Data Points & UDC/Hotel formula
*Downtown Parking Sites Feasibility Analysis Update
The next Bozeman Parking Commission meeting will be held April 11, 2019, 7:30 am, at City Hall.
Bozeman Parking Commission meetings are open to all members of the public. If you have a disability that requires assistance please contact our ADA Coordinator, Chuck Winn 582-2307.