Departments > Finance > Licenses and Permits

Licenses and Permits

The City of Bozeman requires licenses for a number of activities, including operating a business in the city limits, sale of beer, wine, and liquor, pets (dogs and cats), dog and cat kennels, and keeping chickens.

Helpful Links and Forms:

Have a Question ?

Contact Us or Ph (406) 582-2327